Sterna Consult is a specialized company providing services in the field of preparation and management of project proposals and activities as well as services in the environmental sector.
We are a team working in the project development and management sector since the mid-1990s. Our expertise and qualifications have been gained in the specific work with a variety of authoritative international and national funding institutions and organizations such as the European Commission, the World Bank, the Global Environment Facility, the United Nations Development Program, the US Agency for International Development, the EU Structural Funds, etc.
We apply the experience and best practices of various international partners and have a network of associated experts in different sectors and areas of activity. Expert evaluators and consultants to various EU programs have been members of our team.
We provide services to businesses, public institutions, and non-governmental organizations related to project management in all phases of the project life cycle - preparation, implementation, monitoring, and reporting.
Another focus of our work is providing environmental services to companies, public institutions, and individuals: preparing assessments, analyses, reports, management plans for protected natural areas, water monitoring programs, statements and position papers, etc.
What is important to us is offering best solutions to our clients and realizing their ideas together, achieving mutual satisfaction of a job well done.
A few words about us
Why choose us?
- Because we've implemented our own projects and we know how it's on the other side
- Because we’ve been responsible for the proper spending of every single euro
- Because we are professionals
- Because every client is special to us
- Because we stand up for good ideas
- Because we are creative and bring innovative ideas to life
- Because we recognize the value of time and quality
- Because we pay attention to details
- Because we are looking for new opportunities
- Because we are constantly striving to enhance our qualification
- Because trust and partnership are important to us