- Analyzing the EU funding opportunities, tailored to the client’s specific needs and business plans.
- Presenting the opportunities and limitations of the relevant program concerning the client’s business idea.
- Assessing the client’s grant eligibility with regard to the particular program and fund criteria, and, if needed, preparing steps/plan to enhance and adjust the company’s capacity required to receive grants.
- Once decided to launch the development of a European project:
- Managing the entire process, including preparation of the project application, realization of the funded project, performance reporting, and disbursement of the grant.
- Developing the full project proposal in conformity with the requirements of the funding program, meeting all eligibility, technical, and financial criteria.
- Preparing all necessary documents related to the application form, business planning, justification, analyses, etc.
- Providing consultations and coordinating the preparation of all other administrative documents needed for the project.
- Preparing the entire project documentation to be submitted in the form required by the financing institution.
- Providing consultations and support to the client during the application evaluation process in case of questions and requests for further information by the evaluating grant-making institution.
- Providing consultations when signing the grant agreement for the already approved project proposal.
Developing project applications for grants provided by EU programs and other international funds.
Scope and methods
Management of successful projects
- Overall management of the project implementation.
- Developing all expert documents required by the funding institution in the course of project implementation.
- Managing the communication between the funding institution and the client.
- Providing consultations and support needed for proper accounting and financial management of the project.
- Providing consultations for the preparation of tender documentation and implementation of tender procedures when spending the grant.
- Providing consultations regarding the project visibility.
- Preparing and supporting the overall reporting on the completed project until the final payment of the grant instalments.